Subject: Re: [Leica] Fedex film to Paris?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 15:58:51 -0400

Ted:

I just might take it. I used it a couple of times for interior shots of the
museums and Chateaus.  I did find it kind of slow to hand hold
indoors.  Most of the time I used it on an M3 with a self timer.  I would
just put it on a window sill, set the timer and walk out of the view.  In
the Louvre I put it on the floor to get a picture of an interesting ceiling.

Regards,

Robert