Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip to Paris
From: "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:32:22 -0500

Just to add my two "sense".  In Europe I usually take one M6 body, 24 or 21,
35, 50, and 90.  Often throw in the SF flash for pictures in restaurants
and/or homes.  Lots of film, usually Supra 400 or equivalent.  Tend to
process here, although German costs for processing are not too bad.  I often
visit Hamburg where there are many fine Leica sources in an emergency. Since
I purchased the Trielmar I think I would revise my list to the 35/1.4, 21,
and Trielmar.

JMHO,

Elliot

Replies: Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> ([Leica] Fedex film to Paris?)