Subject: SV: SV: [Leica] OT> PayPal update
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:03:58 +0100

Steven,
they worked OK for me too up to a point, but that four digit code palaver
had me uttering four letter words too for a while.
That and when they made it impossible for sellers outside the US to withdraw
funds via Visa or credit card. At that point (don't know if it's still the
same now) the only way to withdraw funds was to spend them again. Not too
smart in my view. Soooo....I went over to Bidpay, didn't get ANY problems,
and stayed there. I think Paypal works better within the US, or at least it
used to.

- -Duncan

We make a living by what we get,
we make a life by what we give.