Subject: [Leica] Geebees Pawpaw Paw Week 5
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 18:11:44 -0000

This weeks pawpaw paw is a poor pawpaw paw. That is to say that my paw is
poor not the pawpaw. In fact this is a particularly fine pawpaw and I just
couldn’t do it justice with my paw. It’s a pity that this poor pawpaw had to
be picked for a paw particularly a poor pawpaw paw like this pawpaw paw.
Where it does score admirably is in the subject line and text content.
Anyone trying to filter my poor paw’s directly to the recycle bin should not
be reading this. If your filter did not catch this then your email client is
far poorer than my poor pawpaw paw. Have to sign off now, the nurse just
arrived up with my medication.

Graham

http://geebeespaw.users.btopenworld.com/

p.s If this sort of childish humour irritates you then please accept my
apologies, it is not my intention to annoy anyone. I should mention that I
have guests this week, my paw and grampaw. You have been warned. :>D