Subject: Re: [Leica] Stared down by subject of street photo
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 21:06:24 -0500

This is great stuff, Robert, and the results are well worth the effort of
carting around 16 pounds of gear.

I've been using fill flash for birds, bracketing and letting the R8 and the
Metz module do the thinking for me.  On the image you posted, I wonder
whether fill flash would blow out the sunlit portion of the bird's head.

Anyway, your picture has motivated me to start my season's eagle watching
tomorrow.

Roy

Message from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> ([Leica] Stared down by subject of street photo)
Message from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (Re: [Leica] Stared down by subject of street photo)