Subject: [Leica] WTB Friday: Pieces for 180/2.8 Elmarit R (first version)
From: Gordon Brown <gordon.r.brown@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:14:58 -0700

Please take a moment to look in your cupboards, junk drawers, camera bags,
or wherever you tuck away Leica pieces and parts.

I'm looking for some missing pieces that fit my 180/2.8 Elmarit R (first
version).

1) 14166 front cap
2) 14165 filter retaining ring for Series 8 filters

In addition, I'd like to find one 14188 universal hand grip with shoulder
brace.  This grip was described in a 1970's Leica dealer catalog as
suitable for lenses of 180mm and longer.

Regards,

Gordon R. Brown
Boulder, Colorado