Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Focomat IIc
From: "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:09:29 -0500

Thanks to Greg and all of my friends on the LUG who responded about the
Focomat.  However, I wonder if an enlarger that can do 120 and 4x5 might be
more generally useful.  I am thinking of one of the Saunders line, but the
cost, of course, is incrementally very high. I have followed the discussion
as to developing and printing carefully.  Presently I am leaning towards a
Jobo for film, and trays for prints.  I am curious, however, as to an
opinion from those of you who have used the Jobo for prints as well and
would ask for comments as you feel indicated.

Thanks in advance.

Elliot