Subject: RE: [Leica] Cappuccino makers
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:29:30 -0500

Residual Oil Remover - for cleaning LENSES!

Okay, I am in a REALLY cranky mood, having loaded up on steroids to fight a
bad asthma siege. But...Doesn't anyone else here find it surprising, perhaps
shocking, maybe appalling, or even down right revolting, that this damn list
can be jammed up for going on three days with totally inane chatter about
cappuccino makers and Starbucks, but everyone seems to have their nits in a
twit because there are "too many" posts relating to the PHOTOGRAPHS that
list members post?

Think about, folks.

This isn't a photography list - it's a consumerism list:
Cappuccino makers, Starbucks, Tilly hats, Mephisto shoes, high-priced
Scotch, coffee brands, BMWs, Mercedes, blah blah blah blah. Oh yah, and Red
Dots.

B. D.