Subject: Re: [Leica] Is it me or ....
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:21:34 -0000

I think the problem is that having waded through "a massive amount of chaff"
to get to a web site. Mine for example. All that is on offer
is...well...chaff. Could it be that those nice people at the LUG are too
polite to say so. Move over in that bunker B.D. I think I'm going to regret
this one.

graham