Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Taking Photos in Starbucks
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:29:33 -0800

Something along the same lines;
This summer, at an Air Force base in California, a number of  anti-war
protesters were arrested for civil disobedience. Trespassing was the
basic charge for most of the protesters. A few, which had been arrested
previously at the same location, faced probation violations. Because of
that previous arrest, one of the individuals received three years in
prison for the subsequent act.
  Slobodan Dimitrov