Subject: Re: [Leica] M lever removal
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:31:11 -0700

I do it all the time with no side effects. The special tools are cool but
they can scratch things if you are not careful. If you do not have the
special tools do not do it. I did do it once with pliers and a soft cloth on
a beater camera but I left marks even though I was careful. The right tools
are cheap.

John Collier