Subject: RE: [Leica] starbucks situation
From: "James Harrison" <leicajh@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:30:29 -0600

Marc Said in part:

>Yes, it is a time-warp.  Though we do have two competing coffee-houses next
>to each other downtown.  I don't drink their stuff though I do buy the
>Columbian Supremo for my Braun coffeepot at one of them!
>
>(I can drop name-brands as well as the next guy.  But us folks here in the
>'50's are a bit limited in what we can comment on!)
>
>Marc

Yall come on over to North Texas to see the 40s.."The Last Picture Show" was
filmed here,,things haven't changed much since then..in fact, Larr McMurtry
- - "Hud", "Lonesome Dove", etc, lives here.  We don't have any coffee shops
in the whole town, just a bunch of good bars..
James A. Harrison II
KD5LMX
Wichita Falls, Texas, USA