Subject: Re: [Leica] starbucks situation
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:32:27 -0500

Mark-
We were raised shopping at the A&P (except when we went fishin' at the
beach, where they only had Piggly Wigglys) so I grew up drinking the "Eight
O'Clock" coffee- in a red bag, and if company was coming, Ma got a bag of
the :"Bokar".
Still like the "Eight O'Clock" by the way, and the last time we had folks
over, we served it, and they all exclaimed how good it was.
Of course I didn't make it as strong as I usually drink it- I use a heaping
tablespoon of finely ground coffee per 5 oz cup, and an extra one 'for the
pot'- except when I have a migraine, then I add a little more (strictly for
medicinal purposes, you understand).
It'll put hair on your chest, and lead in your pencil!
Sometime we need to get together over a cup, and twitch at each other!!! :o/
Dan