Subject: Re: [Leica] Is it me or ....
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:51:36 -0600

I highly recommend using an email client to manage list postings.

I have all kinds of folders, and I can send anything that says "Leica"
in the subject  to a folder called Leica.

A sub-folder called PAW,  gathers all posts that say PAW or paw in the
subject OR the body.

You can even set up rules that trash incoming messages that contain an
offensive (to you) subject line, before you even see it.

Many email programs have these abilities.   They take only a little
time to set up, and they sure make list life easier.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com