Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bovine Misinformation
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:32:35 -0500

At 08:09 PM 1/28/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Actually,  "bovine growth hormone" is not a word; it is a phrase. If you
>don't know what you are saying, why say it?

A fine point, and thank you sir.  My reference to 'word', though, was to
the misuse of "bovine", not to the phrase for which it stood.  If you are
such an expert in the use of the English language, why didn't you catch
this rather bizarre capsulization and comment upon it?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!