Subject: RE: [Leica] starbucks situation
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:32:01 -0500

At 04:56 PM 1/28/02 -0700, Tim Atherton wrote:
>Marc,
>
>One day I must visit you and the place you live... it must be in a wonderful
>time-warp :-)
>
>In my imagination you looking like, sound and dress like Gregory Peck as
>Atticus Finch

Well, you're close.  Blue Blazer and Khakis, of course.  Allen Edwardes
shoes.  Generally, LL Bean shirts, though I do have some tailored ones as
well ...

Come on by.  I'll treat you at the Texas Tavern to a Cheesy Western at 3 in
the AM.  $1.75, the last time I ate there.  Two blocks from my place.
(This is a hamburger, egg, and cheese sandwich, a Roanoke favorite since
1937.)

Yes, it is a time-warp.  Though we do have two competing coffee-houses next
to each other downtown.  I don't drink their stuff though I do buy the
Columbian Supremo for my Braun coffeepot at one of them!

(I can drop name-brands as well as the next guy.  But us folks here in the
'50's are a bit limited in what we can comment on!)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (RE: [Leica] starbucks situation)