Subject: [Leica] Houston
From: Sanjay Nasta <snasta@microassist.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:47:03 -0600

You can get some cool pictures of Downtown from the Park on Allen Parkway.
Downtown life is pretty non-existent in the evening.  Rice University has
some cool old buildings and interesting personalities.  In the Museum
District they have a place where you can photograph butterflies.  Moody
Gardens are cool in Galveston.

Sanjay Nasta
MicroAssist eBusiness Development
Content * Commerce * Connection