Subject: [Leica] PAW Weeks 1,2,3,4/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:56:45 -0500

I did not plan on being this late getting started with PAW 2002, but after
posting 52 weeks for PAW 2001 some things had slipped behind here which I
needed to take care of--like trying to finish the redsign of my
streetphoto.net website (it is only partially done). Then when I thought I
was ready to go a hacker was attacking my hosts server so both my sites were
down for a week, then another week of trying to get everything reset
properly.

Anyway here we go, better late than never.

I do not have anything to say about week 1 except I thought it is a cool
photo shot using neopan 1600:

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2002_week1.html

Week 2 is interesting because of the double reflection of the girl in the
picture which makes her look as if she is on the street with other
pedestrians:

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2wk2.html

Week 3. I am not big on giving pictures a name but if I had to I would call
this 'Girl in the Window' or 'Looking at Each Other':

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2wk3.html

Week 4. This is a musician taken at another one of those corporate gigs that
I regularly attend:

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2wk4.html

Hopefully these links all work.

All comments are appreciated.