Subject: [Leica] Re : Pictures from Namibia
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:58:20 +0100

Adam wrote:
| I want to invite you to visit my web site, where you
| can find a set of my pictures from Namibia. Last
| Spring I spent a month there, backpacking across the
| country. I was using M6 TTLHM and three S-crons: 35
| Asph, 50 and 90AA.

Like them very much. Love numbers 5 and 15, where you made
intelligent use of wonderfull light.
Your pictures convey a sense of bewonderment and interest in
the subjects that makes many of them captivating. One likes to see
or know more. That is also a reason why should stay together,
because apart from each other they would loose that property.
There are a couple that perhaps could have benefited from
a little more care in framing. Some subjects, eg the horses head and the
bicycle
frame, sit rather stolidly in the middle of the picture, and perhaps would
have been better
with a more playfull approach.

On a technical level: don't you love the 90AA?
I myself love its wonderfull sharpness!
And with a HM it makes a great team!

But in all: very good!

Sander van Hulsenbeek