Subject: [Leica] Re: Pictures from Namibia
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 04:44:30 -0600

Adam:

>www.humanXL.com

Stunning!  At first, I didn't like the leaf navigation, but it grew on me.
Now, I like it.  :)

Your images are very strong.  One thing that struck me was not what was in
your pictures but rather what was not in your pictures.  After looking at
many of your pictures, I got the sense the place was like a ghost town.
There just aren't people in most of your pictures.

One thing I'd like to see is a "progress bar" of sorts.  Let us know how far
into your presentation we are.  If I only had 5 pictures left, I'd have kept
going.  As it was, I ran out of time last night.  Didn't know how far I had
gotten.

Eric

Replies: Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (Re: [Leica] Two "new" images)