Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Alfie's January 26th PAW
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:54:50 -0800

Dave Jenkins posted:
> > believe that he is either one of the most naive, clueless persons in
> > existence, or he is the troll to end all trolls.
> >
> > If I had to bet on one of those alternatives, I'm not sure which I would
> > choose. But he can certainly get the participants of a perfectly
> > peaceful forum (which the LUG has never been in any case) at each
> > other's throats in record time.<<

Which Rolfe Ressem replied:
>>> I vote for troll to end all trolls.<<

Hey guys is it my imagination or didn't we go through a similar bunch of
posts not to long ago about Alfie trolling? Or something or someone like
that?

I do recall I ripped someone for setting us up playing a beginner with an M6
and posting some pretty feeble images, then asking for advice. But as he
never seemed to improve no matter what advice he was given by a number of
members soon the word was out we were being suckered..

And any number of word battles broke out one member onto the other, in fact
I believe I myself was soundly ripped for taking the "amateur troll" to
task.

This couldn't be the same and one and only troll, could it?

If it is and I've just been sucked into spending some pretty damn precious
time today supposedly helping him make a better picture, I'd like to find
out where he lives and give him a very personal lesson on photography.
Guaranteed he wont troll us again. ;-) Why?

Hell man he'll have all the photo lessons of his life in one encounter and
he'll never forget one iota of the lesson.. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Alfie's January 26th PAW)