Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Rob Mellor
From: robmellor <robmellor@onetel.net.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 01:05:04 +0000

This PAW has me a bit stumped, i am one of the newbies looking for help,
but find i get very little critique back. I no my images may need help but
i am not getting it especially from the much respected TG,LEA,BD etc are
they so bad as not to merit comment ? if so FINE tell me were to go, to get
back to basics. That would be fine, but i am looking for help from PAW not
to build a USLESS album.

PS the few who have tried to help i much appreciate.

My PAW link is    http://www.geocities.com/radmelloruk/index.html

Regards Rob

Mellor
England