Subject: RE: [Leica] My First 3 weeks of PAW
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:15:34 -0500

Hi John:
The week 3 photo is of this man who is standing by the side of the
highway, with the weights on his shoulders an apple in his mouth, a toy
car by his feet and a lazyboy chair behind him. All he is doing is
standing still. The funny thing is that he has a different theme every
day. He entertains everyone who see him while one is stuck in traffic.
Only In New York.
Felix
www.thrutheviewfinder.com