Subject: [Leica] My First 3 weeks of PAW
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:02:36 +1100

Steve,
Your week 1 is appealing to me, but! I would like to see the camera viewpoint alittle more to the right and
pointing up just a tad. That way you get a little less foreground and would also pick up the cuople coming
towards the camera. That would make a nice conterpiose with the main subject. Incidently, I don't have a
problem with photographing people from behind, as long as it produces a visual effect, which your pic does.
Your week 3. This is a funny pic! I don't know why, but it makes me laugh. I try to see it's motive but can't work
it out. What is the guy trying to do? Doesn't matter. Maybe it is the mystery that appeals to me.
Your week 3. I don't think this one works. Too much clutter interfering with the subject. Tilt does not help. I
would really like to see what the guy is doing. I think he's reading the paper but not obvious enough.
Overall, I enjoyed them.
Cheers,
JohnA

John Amiet