Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: bwilkins@webpro.ch (William T Wilkins)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:07 +0000 (W. Europe Standard Time)

I don't see posting of PAW details or PAW discussions as an issue and I
don't see why they should either be separated from the main list or
confined to posting on certain days.

This seems entirely too restrictive and quite unnecessary.

I set my email client to sent any comments with "PAW" in the subject line
to a separate folder and I look at them and read them when I have time.

This simple solution keeps the "main topic" free for comments on cameras
and films and scanners etc that I enjoy reading on a daily basis.

Why make things complicated?  It simply isn't necessary.

bill in ch