Subject: Re: [Leica] Raul Garcia
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:22:57 EST

Perfectly put B.D.

Scott

<<Why, oh why, doesn't your moronic response surprise me, Don. I am proud to

be an American, particularly because being an American gives me the right,

no, gives me the duty, to speak out when I disagree with the policies and

behaviors of my government - which, after all, speaks and acts on MY behalf

and on behalf of my fellow citizens. Having that right is, of course, one of

the most important differences between America and the countries and systems

you claim to so despise. But the fact that you don't understand doesn't

surprise me at all, because their seems to be hardly any difference between

"super patriots" like yourself and those you consider your enemies.>>