Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: "Bill Harting" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:17:16 -0500

Hi Brian,

I like the idea in Craig Semetko's posting this morning -- to make it easy
for PAW participants to add comments to the picture page itself (see

As it is, much as I like to look at the postings and read the comments, I
filter paw mail into a separate folder (there are more than 100 messages in
there as I write).

Bill Harting

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <> (Re: [Leica] Success crisis)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <> (Re: [Leica] Success crisis)