Subject: Re: [Leica] Proper Peanut butter?? Now back on topic???
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:48:58 -0800

Hey Brian.  Off Topic?  Can't even SEE Solms?  Why, I can see Solms quite
clearly.  Peanut butter that you mix is like a finely tuned M6.  You take
the time to use the very best.  Skippy/Jif are the point and shoot variety
of peanut butter.  Always ready, but mediocre in quality and health.

I can't believe that so many people dedicated to the best that money can
buy, demanding full control over their photographic experience would give in
to the point and shoot peanut butter.  Damn.  Makes you kind of loose all
respect for them, doesn't it :-)

Aram