Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica R8 vs. Nikon D1x
From: "B. D. Colen" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:32:52 -0500

Come on, Feli, ask that question of someone who day in and day out depends
upon digital cameras such as the D1, Canon D30, etc., to make a living- not
a dealer who depends upon the sale of Leica products to make a living.

BTW - I'll go further than I did in my last post - I think that posts such
as Nigel's - i.e. sales pitches from distinct from Friday
listings of items for sale - should be banned from the LUG. And I understand
that that is Brian's prerogative.

B. D.