Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW week 4 Steve Unsworth
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:36:10 -0000

John

Thanks for taking the time to look at the photos.

Main image - you are quite correct, I thought about cropping the left hand
side but wanted to make it obvious that we were in an art gallery. I also
liked the way the rail started out of focus, went into focus and then out
again

Alt 1 I selected this on the basis of the way the pyramids lined up.

Alt 2 Personally I think this is the weakest, as someone else mentioned it's
difficult for the eye to settle on one place.

Alt 3 I don't think this was shot at f/1 - if it had been I think that the
background would be even more OOF

Steve