Subject: Re: [Leica] [PAW] Success crisis
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:34:17 -0800

I prefer a convention that allows filtering.  Right now I have all email
with PAW in the subject going to a seperate PAW folder, and it is mostly
working.  If we had a convention to post PAW notices and critiques with
a subject like:

[PAW] Marc Attinasi's week 12 posted

or for replies:

Re: [PAW] Attinasi's week 12 - is that a Leica or a Holga?
and
Re: [PAW] Attinasi's week 12 - my too sents...

then we could filter pretty reliably. (I do not participate in the PAW
thang, and the year has not progressed that far yet, it was just an
example.)

The additional list would be OK, but seems like overkill to me.

- - marc