Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:28:56 -0800

On 1/22/02 at 9:21 PM, reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) thoughtfully
wrote:

> I have a few ideas. Like so many other ideas, they involve programming
> computers to do things somewhat differently. In the meantime, how would
> people feel about a sub-list whose entire purpose was PAW critiques. I'm
> not proposing this as a long-term solution, but it might ameliorate things
> in the short term.

I think we'd probably end up with two lists with parallel content because
conversations about a remark made about a PAW posting would end up isolated from
the mail list.

I'm not sure what sort of problems you're running into but if there were any way
to not split the list I'd sure support that choice first.

If a PAW list is needed or we'll lose the functionality of the main list...well
then I think moving is required.

For some reason I haven't said it before but I'd sure like to say "Thank You"
right now for making this a fantastic resource.

Best regards,

Adam Bridge