Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW week 4 Steve Unsworth
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:06:08 -0500

Steve, these are some of your nicest images yet.  A fine job!  The only one
that seems a little weak is the no. 2 alternate.  This image seems to lack
the strong compositional focus of the others.  I find that my eyes seem to
"ping-pong" from one side of the image to the other, never quite finding an
element of the image to rest on.  The no. 1 alternate is marvelous.

BK