Subject: RE: [Leica] BD's PAWWeekend
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:23:33 -0500

I'm giving photo.net a try and am having the same problem as you right now.
There is probably a way to calibrate your monitor to more closely
approximate the values on the website, but I haven't figured out a way to do
it yet.  I don't agree with Ted on this one; many people are getting great
results presenting there work on the internet, so it can be done.

That's really a very fine photo B.D.  If I could see some shadow detail, at
least enough to separate the left side background from the subject's t-shirt
and arm, it would be VERY nice indeed.

BK