Subject: Re: [Leica] ORTLIEB, now Timbuk2
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:22:27 -0800

On 1/21/02 at 1:45 PM, jbcollier@powersurfr.com (John Collier) thoughtfully
wrote:

> At last count I have ten of their bags. They are simply wonderful. Well
> built and tough beyond measure. We went through two tough diaper bags in a
> short period and then we switched to my oldest beat up Timbuk2. I am still
> using that bag long after our son left the diaper phase. They hug to the
> back beautifully when cycling and are also very comfortable when walking
> about the town. I highly recommend them!
>
> John Collier

I have just bought their "brief-case" bag (large) with the computer insert for
my TiBook. There's still room for two M6's, a lens, and my light meter fits in
the little (extra-cost) strap case. Nice little pockets all over, it's water
proof, rugged, and carries great. The little internal carrier for the computer
is elegant and will protect it very well.

I think a Domke insert or two may be in my future to increase stability.

I'll see if I'm up to taking a photograph of it. Never tried product photography
before.

Adam