Subject: [Leica] Photographer's block
From: "Mildot" <longrange@swipnet.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:16:28 +0100

Jeff I just did the same !!!!!
My remedy is to creep into the local Café and drown my sorrows with a nice Espresso with the M&N in my lap ready to do some hip shots, there´s always a shot to be had in a café, although this time I got talking to some Revolutionary about the Afghans, Not to be repeated !!!!!!.

He also objected to me taking his photo, which would have saved the day, he looked like he had just be run over by a bus survived , brushed his Dreadlocks while muttering the virtues of his luck aloud, before he found Me.

Paul