Subject: RE: [Leica] SummaroEug eyes on Summaron 2.8/35
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:27:45 -0500

Yes, I tried the summaron on my M3 years ago.  The distortion comes with the
territory, and I found it extremely distracting and annoying.  The image
quality of the photos produced with that lens were fine, but I hated that
goggled viewfinder.

I am sure it is a personal thing that some people don't mind, but I didn't
like the 135mm goggled lens either.  YMMV.

BK