Subject: RE: [Leica] My Leica...Bad Experience!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:03:05 -0500

This fellow clearly would be way ahead of the game if he used
disposable cameras based upon his frequency of use.
Bob Haight
- --

Come on, Bob. This is a sad and distressingly common story.

He bought a Leica. A Legend. A Collectible. He figured that if he kept it in
the plastic bag, in the plastic inner box, in the paper outer box, with the
bill of sale, and the instruction manual, and the warranty card which had
never been filled out, that his camera would be collectible and his
grandchildren would be able to sell it for what he paid for it. But then the
camera began calling to him - "Use me! Use me! Please use me! Come on, guy,
just put one roll of film in me. Please! That's why I was made." And, after
three painful months, he succumbed to the Solms siren call.

And discovered that he had purchased a lemon.

:-)

B. D.