Subject: Re: [Leica] going beyond family photography
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:38:14 -0700

Actually BD... I do understand and truly could not agree  more.

You do have a compelling  and discrete way of saying it.

I am afraid that if we raise the standards higher, my own images will fall
further from the mark.....

What I like about this forum is that it is the intellectual  (internet)
equivalent of cafes in Paris early in the  (last) century... but what do I
know.

It's like life... if you have a tough hide,  you can learn from it.

Steve

> Come on, Steve, you of all people know what I'm saying - even if I have
said
> it in a loud rude manner..;-)
>
> B. D.

> Geeze,  Louise ....BD....it's always with  hesitation that I announce my
> PAW... now I'm putting on my flak jacket,  man.
>
> Steve

BD suggested...

it's****