Subject: Re: [Leica] ORTLIEB ZIPCITY MESSENGER BAG
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 07:19:34 -0700

The bag looks great as long as you do not open it! The waterproof zipper is
right on top and would let water in if opened with out drying the bag first.
Ortlieb make fantastic stuff; fantastic for transporting gear in wet
conditions. It is not very good for USING gear in wet conditions. The
Billingham Alice and Hadley bags are rain proof and have a large flap allows
you to open the bag and still keep the water out.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] ORTLIEB ZIPCITY MESSENGER BAG)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] ORTLIEB ZIPCITY MESSENGER BAG)