Subject: [Leica] re: using the PLUG's one and only leica lens cap
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 02:27:36 -0800

>Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:48:21 -0700
>From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
>
>Hi Kyle.... How far in advance do you have to sign up  to use  the one
>genuine lens cap that the PLUG owns?

if there is enough demand, the PLUG will send our rear cap on a tour of the
world where any interested lugger can use it on the back of a lens for a day
to experience the sheer joy which is using a genuine Leitz rear cap before
sending it on to the next interested party. we may even include a lid to a
60 pill version of twin lab's "diet fuel"

the PLUG will have to take this up at our next top secret, clandestine
meeting which will be held at
498J*j3ubma9M(m484gm09Jj3ubma9M(m484gm09JM(m484gm09Jj3ubma9M

[carrier dropped]