Subject: [Leica] PAW now usually
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:20:44 -0500

This week smorgasbord starts back in the barber shop with an engaging young
man who perked up when I asked him if I took more pictures than his mother.

The second selection is of Abe.  He is a maintenance person with Wal-Mart in
the Sam's Club division.  He displayed good humor as I photographed him
trying to touch up the paint as shoppers cruised by.

The third selection is an enigmatic image of a man staring into a diner
talking to who?  Is he late for an appointment, or is he just finding out
what to bring home for dinner?

This weeks final image is from my daughters guidance councilors office.  The
councilor was in a conference and I spent ten minutes or so trying to catch
the shadows just so.

All images with a M6.  I used either a Sumicron IV or an early Summarit.
See if you can tell which.  Also, this week was all shot on Neopan 1600.
What an amazing film once the developing is all sorted out.

You know how to keep those electrons properly spinning.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: PAW now usually)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW now usually)