Subject: [Leica] Richard's PAW - Week 3
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:14:25 +1100

Richard,
I like your flower pic. When photographing such subjects I usuall try to use more backlight to give a bit of sparkle. I suspect your image does have some sparkle in the
petals but may be lost via internet repro, at least on my screen.
I also like your week 2 PAW. I would like to see it in hardcopy blowup. The detail in the bricks, steel tower and especially the watery areas look as though they are very
interesting.
Cheers,
JohnA

John Amiet