Subject: [none]
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:46:52 +1100

Graham wrote;

>I never get level horizons so I cut loose with this. Don’t know why but I find it strangely disconcerting. If anyone can explain why I should find it so disconcerting I would
welcome an explanation. If your theory contains either the word “retentive” or the word “anal” then don’t bother, I’m fussy like that.< See pic at address:
http://geebeespaw.users.btopenworld.com/assets/images/breaktilt.jpg
Grahan, I reckon the feeling of being disconcerted comes from the fact you are actually shooting from a low flying/crashing aeroplane! Good reason to be disconcerted!!
Mind you, it was worthwhile, I like the result.
I often tilt my horizons (unintentionally). I shall remember to try your exaggerated method. It works.
Cheers,
JohnA
John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA