Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lea's PAW #3...BD
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:22:40 -0600

B.D.

I know the image doesn't convey what has just happened......hence the
explaination in the caption.

What you don't see in this image, besides the phone call, is a 9 hour drive
from KC to Minnesota thru a 3 hour snow/ice storm on Sunday, a 10 hour drive
back on Monday thru another 3 hour ice/sleet/snow storm. What you do see is
a young woman who is exceptionally happy. Her mind is made up, the college
decision is made. Lauren was torn in two on this decision and the drive back
and forth is what made her mind up for her...........

That is what I conveyed...that she is happy the decision is behind her. The
shots of the days leading up to this one (from my pic a day series) show us
traveling, hoteling in MN and visiting the college. So yes, taken in context
of the entire project (of which my paw images are only weekly snippets),
this image will show exactly what was going on.

Not seeing the series in its daily entirety is something of a handicap in so
far as showing only a PAW. In my case, having a PAD (day)  would be
better.............who besides me is up for that?

Lea