Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric's PAW
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:28:08 -0000

Eric,

A terrific fun picture - and your subject is obviously enjoying it too!
Looks right you were right on the mark with the Neopan - good contrast, nice
range of tones. But this picture will still raise a smile when the technical
details have long been forgotten. I hope you will continue your PAW - and
post what you like - you can't please all the people all the time - so why
bother to try?

Regards,
Richard
Richard Ogden