Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea's PAW #3
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:40:39 -0500

http://www.whinydogpress.com/paw3.html

Lea,  I like that you are again recording the last fleeting moments while
your daughter is still somewhat under your roof.  Congratulations on getting
college decisions out of the way, now the hard part will be keeping your
daughter concentrating on school for the rest of the year.

The picture itself would be improved if you had moved left or right so the
background is all white or all dark: the decision was made and the
indecision was over.  I also think that the downward angle somewhat takes
away from her new found independence, possibly in the future shoot even with
her eyes or even looking slightly up in the Soviet "Heroic" style.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com