Subject: Re: [Leica] oops forgot the url WEEk 4
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:34:55 -0500

http://www.hotdogshark.com/4.jpg

Sorry to wait a week to crit your images but work is.  I think your images
are refreshing on the PAW list as you are attempting abstracts and "modern"
work.

This week is put off by a somewhat unsharp image without being purposefully
blurred, say, as if the sub-woofers were kicking in.  While I have on
occasion also cut off the feet of my vict.. err subject I think that keeping
the feet in would be a little better.  Also, a little closer and either more
centered or much more uncentered with some of the noise makers shown.

In the past weeks the abstract of the ball over ??? was interesting, and
mentally stimulating trying to figure out what it was.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com