Subject: [Leica] .......need help on minilux error code......
From: "E. Lo" <numberone@ismart.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:11:32 +0800

I have 2 miniluxes.  One of them had to go back to have the whole
shutter unit changed, twice.
It might have been a matter of coincidence - both times the malfunction
& error code of E01(orE02? I forgot) were set off by my mistakenly using
it under rather strong sunlight while 3200 film was inside the camera.

E. Lo