Subject: [Leica] Re: Rowell's PAW #3
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 07:50:36 -0600

Steve:

>http://www.lasthouseontheright.com/paw/pages/paw-3.htm

The very first thing that I notice is the horizontal band on the building.
Except it's not horizontal.  Then, the next thing I notice is that you
tipped the lens a little bit upwards so that the building is leaning
slightly backwards.  The windows really accentuate that.

It's hard to judge contrast over the web, I'd also decrease the contrast a
little.  You have details on the steer, but you can't see them--at least not
on my monitor.  The steer is about the same shade as the inside of the barn.

Overall, I like it.  The guy with the cowboy hat helps add interest.

Eric